How to play Sholo Gutti (Bead 16)
(Tutorial is in Kannada with English subtitles)
Playing the Game:
- On your turn, you must move one of your beads to an adjacent hole.
- You can capture an opponent's bead by jumping over it with one of your own beads.
- If you capture an opponent's bead, you must remove it from the board.
- The game ends when one player has captured all of the opponent's beads.
- Try to block your opponent's moves by placing your beads in strategic locations.
- Look for opportunities to capture your opponent's beads.
- Be patient and don't give up, even if you are behind.
- There are many variations of Sholo Gutti that can be played. Some of these variations include:
- Two-player mode: This is the classic mode of Sholo Gutti.
- Three-player mode: In this mode, three players compete against each other.
- Four-player mode: In this mode, four players compete against each other.
- Timed mode: In this mode, players compete against the clock to see who can capture the most beads in a certain amount of time.